Books which we can offer you for special prices, including detailed information can you find in the attachment. If you are interested in any of the book and in case of questions on special prices, please contact us at...2016-06-09 Books, Meetings, events, news
Use discount of 20-25% and choose from the June book titles! News overview including detailed information can be found in the attachments. If you are interested in any of the book and in case of questions on prices please...2016-06-07 Books, Meetings, events, news
Choose from the list of new books from the publisher Wiley! News overview including detailed information can be found in the attachments. On books you can get a discount of 20-25%! If you are interested in any of the book and...2016-06-01 Meetings, events, news, Books
Choose your new book from the publisher Springer issued in June! Overview of the top new books including detailed information you can find in the attached file. If you are interested in any of the book or in case of questions ,...2016-05-13 Meetings, events, news, Books
Emerald Group Publishing
- Emerald Group Publishing
Founded in 1967 as an offshoot of the University of Bradford, Emerald Group Publishing has become the world’s leading scholarly publisher of journals and books in business and management with a strong and growing presence in disciplines including LIS, social sciences, engineering, linguistics and audiology.
- All of the world's top 100 business schools have Emerald authors.
- All of Emerald research journals are peer-reviewed to ensure the highest quality.
- In 2009, more than 21 million Emerald articles were downloaded and read in research and study. This equates to more than 50,000 a day, every day of the year.
- Accounting and Finance
- Built Environment
- Business Ethics and Law
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Enterprise and Innovation
- Environmental Management/Environment
- Health and Social Care
- Health Care Management/Healthcare
- Human Resource Management
- Industry and Public Sector Management
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Business
- Learning and Development
- Library and Information Studies
- Management Science/Management Studies
- Managing Quality
- Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Operations and Logistics Management
- Organization Studies
- Performance Management and Measurement
- Regional Management Studies
- Sociology and Public Policy
- Tourism and Hospitality